Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Kane up for an Oscar.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Again you miss the point ....diving/ feigning injury ....the thread as I see it refers to the latter...I’m not saying either is right no matter who is the perpetrator

And I'm saying they are inextricably linked. Both involve pretending something happened that didn't. You can't have one without the other, and dismissing our players cheating while jumping around tweeting gary lineker to discuss a spurs player cheating on MotD, when their cheating didn't impact on the game and ours did, just makes us look like sore losers and hypocrites.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And I'm saying they are inextricably linked. Both involve pretending something happened that didn't. You can't have one without the other, and dismissing our players cheating while jumping around tweeting gary lineker to discuss a spurs player cheating on MotD, when their cheating didn't impact on the game and ours did, just makes us look like sore losers and hypocrites.

I’d say they can be linked or separate ....in this case to me separate and I genuinely believe that is what the OP is referring too.....both a form of cheating but he was referring to one particular incident ...I think you should allow a little license to people..it’s football there is always going to be some level of bias no matter what

There is a link to this discussion and this one

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...-we-the-nicest-team-in-Premier-League-history

Going to the game tomorrow?

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I posted the tweet, as I couldn't find any footage of the incident of Kane feigning (cheating) :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here