Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harper and Hambo

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Now this is out, I thought I would share, Harper has spent the last 3 weeks doing a 'pre season' I would imagine similar to Bobby, why this was kept quiet I am not sure.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I was beginning to wonder whether Hambo was real or some sort of mythical Norse creature - half Hamster, half Dumbo.

... or is maybe a figment of David Cameron's fevered imagination

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Now this is out, I thought I would share, Harper has spent the last 3 weeks doing a 'pre season' I would imagine similar to Bobby, why this was kept quiet I am not sure.

Is it the sort of thing you would expect to hit the front pages? Genuine question.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

There are always a few Development squad players at some point of rehabilitation after injury.

I think you are overcooking the relevance of Harper in terms of his position in the clubs pecking order, he is a young player coming back from injury, no more, it seems.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There are always a few Development squad players at some point of rehabilitation after injury.

I think you are overcooking the relevance of Harper in terms of his position in the clubs pecking order, he is a young player coming back from injury, no more, it seems.

Its essentially the same thing, however he was put on a program by himself for 3 weeks to get fit. I havent put him anywhere on the club pecking order. Thats just your view of my comment, trying to put me down to show I know less than you.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

I'm not sure that anything has been "kept quiet". The official website reported on October 9 that both Harper and Hambo were working their way back to fitness, and the Argus reported on Friday that both of them were closing in on their first appearances for the U21s, although today's game might be too soon.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Its essentially the same thing, however he was put on a program by himself for 3 weeks to get fit. I havent put him anywhere on the club pecking order. Thats just your view of my comment, trying to put me down to show I know less than you.

No it really wasnt :)

It was a comment on your original post, no more .........

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
U21s vs West Ham at Amex on Monday ? So may see Harper then ???

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Harper makes début for Albion and nearly scores,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here