Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley to Swindon

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
When players leave you can spend hours discussing the highlight of their career at the club. Short chat tonight. In fact if anyone can name one other than that free kick they get a prize.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
In all honesty I think he is probably a good League 1 player and therefore will be a big hit down at Swindon. Tisdale was the manager at Exeter when he last excelled and he may get the best out of him again.

Good luck, but also good riddance!

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
What are the chances of a player coming our way today, you know, to soften the blow? :shrug:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
When players leave you can spend hours discussing the highlight of their career at the club. Short chat tonight. In fact if anyone can name one other than that free kick they get a prize.

I thought he looked energetic enough in the first 10-15 mins vs Burnley the season before last (before he was tactically subbed)...but other than the freekick..nothing.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
It's wasting £100,000s on Harley/Hoskins that makes earning 1.4mill(?) on EB look like terrible business. Bloody lottery I guess.

Agreed. Homegrown and cheap(er) imports is where it's at for BHA. Hopefully we will continue to do well with the latter and the lancing school of excellence will deliver in time.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
As with almost all Poyet forward signings, Harley, under performed.

Good riddance & goodbye. Thank you for that free kick & ........

I like the way the Club's text message about this transfer takes the trouble to explain who Ryan Harley was.

"The midfielder joined Albion just under two years ago from Swansea".

Oh ... him.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Ryan Harley

Harley joined Swindon on a free, club text

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are we going to get news of an incoming signing to balance out this awful news?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely gutted...

... NOT

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair, I don't think he is a bad player, the fact Rodgers signed him for Swansea, before they got promoted is testiment to that. However I think his attitude will limit his career options, unless he can change or improve that. Seemed to spent a lot of time in Platinum Lace too from what I heard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here