Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley to Huddersfield?

D

Deleted member 18477

Not a very good player plus cash deal for rhodes. Perfect.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Good player.

This, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him this season. He got slated last season even in games where he did nothing wrong.
He looked incredible in the early stages of the Burnley match before the referee's incompetence meant he had to be substituted.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You can't just see something on Twitter, somebody has posted it. So, who was it?

I'm in no rush to run Harley out of the club.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him this season. He got slated last season even in games where he did nothing wrong.
He looked incredible in the early stages of the Burnley match before the referee's incompetence meant he had to be substituted.

Agreed, he was having a good match, shame he had to be sacrificed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I'm glad that a few of us noticed the same thing. Starting to think I was on my own in thinking that the guy never got a run except under extreme pressure. I think he may turn out to be quite useful, be a shame if it's for Huddersfield rather than us.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Hopefully this is true. I really can't believe how short some people's memories of him are. He was woeful for us and had plenty of chances to nail a place in the team but failed miserably and became Albion's most hated player for years! He may be a player with talent, just not for us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unquestionably talented, anyone with a brain can see that.

Can he pull it all together consistently? I don't know.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Originated on transfer rumours site and presumably picked up by someone on twitter although I haven't seen it

no "noise" from our end or huddersfield's so probably either the OP or a palace fan on a wind-up. Almost every rumour is one or the other these days :(

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I thought he was useless other than the free kick. Trudges around the field making everyone work harder and his passing at times was awful. Under hit or wayward, not good enough.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
became Albion's most hated player for years!

Don't be so bloody stupid.

I don't know anyone who hates an Albion player, some may have different opinions on their ability but to say 'most hated player' is absolutely ridiculous.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Good technical ability and vision but a second to slow. Seemed to dither on the ball as we came forward.

Extra pace of Championship found him out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I don't know anyone who hates an Albion player, some may have different opinions on their ability but to say 'most hated player' is absolutely ridiculous.

There are definitely quite a few who sit near me in WSU Block H who harbour a genuinely malicious hatred for our top scorer.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex

Maybe hated was the wrong word then. The most unliked would be closer to the mark. This place was in constant meltdown after every match he played!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here