Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harley back at the Albion after loan cut short!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bruno does and he's a defender, and gets far less stick

I think that was around the time he was coming back from a very nasty achilles injury, and still playing through the pain barrier a fair bit. Could be wrong.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The ginger prince returns to fire us to promotion glory.

Who needs Spanish Dave when we've got Bristolian Ryan?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
STUNNING free kick. Absolute perfection. Criminally underrated due to our overall opinion of Ryan.

The ginger prince returns to fire us to promotion glory.

Who needs Spanish Dave when we've got Bristolian Ryan?

I'm not sure if it's intentional but, when that clip is over one appears titled, "Ryan Harley, a Tribute" and if you click on it you get, "An Error has Occurred" which made me giggle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet 2m
Fans wondering when they can see Ryan Harley in a striped shirt again in Brighton are advised to visit the local branch of TGI Friday #bhafc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
But again he never played for them in 2 season.

Incorrect. They bought him in January, loaned him back to Exeter for the rest of the season. In that time Swansea got promoted and then we offered money for him in the summer so they cashed in when he had only done pre-season.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Strange one as I recall being disappointed when he opted to go to Swansea instead of us. He was a player who seemed to have that something special but then just never performed after leaving Exeter. Ever.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
As a result of this thread I Googled Ryan Harley injury and found 14 pages of a thread saying he has a can't be bothered half-assed attitude except for the occasional game. Comments look most like we say. I don't think Gus did his homework on the fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here