Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harilaou out!

In or out?

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Lucas took the news that he had been left out of the trip for tomorrow's crucial promotion chasing match against Dorve Legends very poorly.

As a result, Lucas will no longer be representing Slick Ric's Seven and has left by mutual consent.

I hope that has cleared that one up, and we can get back to the onfield issues.

I refuse to play under this incompetent buffoon. From day one I have witnessed poor decisions that threaten to ruin this team and our chances of a 3rd consecutive promotion. It is absolutely essential that action is taken now before it is too late and the dark depths of mid-table are upon us.

HseagullsH OUT, SirDouglasLoft IN.

The Kid That Talks Sense

Yeah i'm fat, so what?!
May 30, 2009
This is getting creepy man!
Look, as the words of wisdom, or should i say the words of a fat kid, i suggest that Harilaou or whatever this horrific name is should be OUT. Better out than in i have heard. Especially with the amount of KFC i have been eating.

Has anyone got Brighton to the Premership, won the title 6 times, won the UEFA cup 4 times and the FA cup 10 times yet? Or am i the only one.

Albeit on FIFA10.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Team Slick Ric’s Rules – New management

48 hours prior to games:
• NO binge drinking (Darren, the trips to Spurs will be monitored)
• NO extreme betting (Iron, you know what I mean)
• NO sexually strenuous exercises (Bowden, as far as we are concerned, Spearmint is off limits)
• No binge eating (SeagullTim, we have spoken about this..)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

48 hours prior to games:
• NO sexually strenuous exercises (Bowden, as far as we are concerned, Spearmint is off limits)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Yes, H.

48 hours prior to games:

See. Clueless.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Harilaou, when are you going to confirm the team for tonights clash?

My starting 6 has already been leaked out to the press so I have no problems with sharing it.

The match will start with a tight 2-2-1

Seagull Tim
Safe Bowden91
Conboy Paxton Dazo
SNOOBS

Changes will be made early however, with Iron Seagull, Lucas16411 and SkyBlueStarkey all looking to seal game time...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Congratulations to all the lads tonight who dared to dream, and have reached the promised land of the premiership. I REFUSE to take all the credit as it was a joint effort and everyone involved should be very proud.

A special mention tonight to SNOOBS who netted four well taken goals and I'd like to think he can continue to express himself under the new management.

Onwards and Upwards...!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Congratulations to all the lads tonight who dared to dream, and have reached the promised land of the premiership. I REFUSE to take all the credit as it was a joint effort and everyone involved should be very proud.

A special mention tonight to SNOOBS who netted four well taken goals and I'd like to think he can continue to express himself under the new management.

Onwards and Upwards...!

Well said H, great peformance from all the lads.

:ascarf:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

Onwards and Upwards...!

:clap: Whats the pre-season training schedule?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here