Huntingdon
I thought these would be more your taste :lolol:

spunk.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tangtastic.
I can eat an obscene amount without even feeling remotely ill.

Personal favourite therein, is the purple/white lip kinda shaped one.
Could do without sour cherries.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Hello there 'I LIKE MANHANDLES', if I understand the question right, the answer is;
your shite football team is going to get obliterated at Withdean in a few weeks.

I hope this is of help.
NMH

:lolol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Just saw this thread and had to pop along the road for haribo...... and result buy one get one free so now can eat either all the tangtastics as they're amazing or try the star mix which I'm more likely to pick at t.b.h.

Mr T

Dec 17, 2010
I'm a proud member of the Haribo fan club!!! They send members packs of sweets every few months! Always a nice surprise when they turn up in the post! Having said that i'm not convinced I am in the target age bracket for the fan club as the sweets are always accompanied by colouring in competitions and stickers....!

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I'm a proud member of the Haribo fan club!!! They send members packs of sweets every few months! Always a nice surprise when they turn up in the post! Having said that i'm not convinced I am in the target age bracket for the fan club as the sweets are always accompanied by colouring in competitions and stickers....!

:lolol::lolol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Thanks for this Mr T. I have just joined myself and Bamber Junior into the Haribo fan club!!!!

I dont give a f*** if Im not in the right target age group, kids & grown ups are supposed to like them :thumbsup:

Mr T

Dec 17, 2010
"Kids and grown-ups love them so, the happy world of Haribo"......

Never a truer word said!

Oh, and just for the record.... the Haribo card isn't accepted by my local curry house! Had a good laugh at the guy as he tried to put it through the pdq machine!!! Worth a try......

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Free sweets eh? Think I'll sign up too :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here