Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding wanted by Everton

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Ffs why cant they leave our team alone. We just start getting a team together when they come in and try to rip it apart.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seen it but he's also intertest in Leyton Baines so we'll let him go instead:lolol:

Don't think Harding's done enough yet. We should try and hold onto him but don't want to lose him on a Bosman.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I would hate to see Dan go, he is a fan, and so are his family. However, to survive as a club until we get a real ground, we need to be a selling club. We need to recognise that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everton have £30m burning a hole in their back pocket. If they offer us £200k for Harding, I think we should bite their hand off.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
200k is far too low, IMHO... he is an England U21 international after all... I would like to keep him, and whoever said Mayo is better is a clown... Mayo lacks the pace to compete with our opponent's forwards in this divsion... yes, Harding has made far too many mistakes this season, but he will learn...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i was shocked by his england u21 call up. i dont think he is that good. but we would have too replace him as only mayo and jones can play that position. 200 grand and we would snatch their hands off, i would anyway.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't think 200k is enough. I would be sad to see him go but if the situation was that we had to then I think we should definitely be holding out for more than that.

Would he even want to go anyway? He's currently guaranteed a game most weeks at his favourite club. The only thing Everton can offer him is more money. But he'd have to move up North, where it's grim, and he is only young. If he really is one for the future and he has Albion's best interests at heart (which I believe he does) then would it not be better to offer him a new contract with a minimum fee release clause in? That way he could carry on developing with us and helping out and we would only lose him for the right price.

He wouldn't get in the Everton first team for quite some time I fear, so why lose all the valuable first team experience he's getting with us? At any rate surely he wants to see Brighton do well, which would mean him staying for this season at least.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Wake up people we will not get more than 300k at most, the current market is poor and lets face it he has not been that good this year

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
kinkygerbil said:
Wake up people we will not get more than 300k at most, the current market is poor and lets face it he has not been that good this year

Look, think about this for one minute. If they want him, they must consider him to have Premiership potential. Therefore, he is worth a reasonable amount of money.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hes not very good people! In fact our worst performer of the season so far.

Id be well chuffed to get a 6 figure sum for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here