• :clap2:

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • :censored:

Votes: 87 71.9%
  • indifferent.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters

Oct 20, 2004
No wonder, poor old Dan trapped at small time Brighton, no stadium, no atmosphere then he hears Leeds are interested.

Dan, "Leeds United?, Champions of Europe?, Where do i sign!":lolol:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
By all accounts he has done well for Leeds. So whilst I dislike the manner he left in he is no longer an Albion player so let him further his career at Yorkshire's 2nd club. Up the Blades:lolol:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
No wonder, poor old Dan trapped at small time Brighton, no stadium, no atmosphere then he hears Leeds are interested.

Dan, "Leeds United?, Champions of Europe?, Where do i sign!":lolol:

Give up with the Champions of Europe shite ..you never have been and never will be

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Most players who've left in recent times, even the ones we didn't want to lose, like Zamora, could be assured of a decent reception from us I think.

Harding though, will have the amount of respect he had for our club reciprocated exactly. I'm quite looking forward to it actually - Carole should show him up for the average player with a bigger than average ego that many of us thought he was.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I will refuse to even acknowledge his sorry existence when I am at Elland Road in just under 2 weeks time. He will not get the satisfaction of having me boo him at the game.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I couldn't care less about Harding, he's made a decision and that's his business. It's just a pity for him that he decided to move to a shithole like Leeds. Even people from other parts of Yorkshire can't stand the place or it's inhabitants.

Last edited:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I wish him luck and hope he does well in future (he won't see which way Carole went against us) because there is a lot more money to be made for us if Harding is successful at Leeds.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Depends if he claps us and seems ok then clap but if he acts like a thunder:censored: then booo

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Most players who've left in recent times, even the ones we didn't want to lose, like Zamora, could be assured of a decent reception from us I think.

Harding though, will have the amount of respect he had for our club reciprocated exactly. I'm quite looking forward to it actually - Carole should show him up for the average player with a bigger than average ego that many of us thought he was.

good post :clap:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I am not going top waste my breath booing him, I am just gonna save it for laughing when Carole skins him and he starts to panick like a rabbit in headlights

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The manner of his departure will earn him plenty of boos from us at Leeds, but his own fault.

We've done well financially from the deal, and he did a great job last season but he f***ed the club around and you can't do that to the fans and get away with it.

The Carole vs Harding tussle is the bit I'll be looking forward to most of all.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Here's hoping for all your sakes he starts at left back and Blacky doesn't bring Crainey in.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
We have got to mega boo him. The way he left the club was unfair so we should show him that by booing him every time he touches the ball

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Starry said:
Here's hoping for all your sakes he starts at left back and Blacky doesn't bring Crainey in.
Aye, we want our money. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here