Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
That's me. Feel really sorry for the NSCers who have punctuated tonight's board with so much negativity. I am delighted with today's result, and performance. No Balldock, no Lua Lua, no Bong, November. This time last year we would have been dancing in the street with this result. Please stop moaning.

100/1 to remain unbeaten. Fill yer boots

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
i think a lot of the negativity would stop if we could just pass the ball forward with some attacking intent , i know it was a top of the table , away game but in my opinion we had the beating of burnley and they missed two sitters late on ....just saying .
To repeat my quote on another thread, only two teams have had more shots in the Football League than Brighton this season, Reading and Forest - it's not attacking intent that is letting us down, but attacking finish, whether it be poor service from the providers or poor finishing!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
i think a lot of the negativity would stop if we could just pass the ball forward with some attacking intent , i know it was a top of the table , away game but in my opinion we had the beating of burnley and they missed two sitters late on ....just saying .

We did pass it forward with attacking intent yesterday though. I think the fact that Solly and Murphy both had average games meant that they didn't always get at the defenders, but we certainly played positively.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yup, and when you look at our remaining fixtures in 2015, there's every possibility we could finish the year top and with a tidy lead:

H v Brum
H v Charlton
A v QPR
A v Derby
H v Boro
A v Brentford
H v Ipswich

Of course we could lose any of these games if we're not careful, particularly Derby away, but my money's on 14 points from a possible 21 ... and you know what they say about two points a game ... :bhasign:

Going on our form at the beginning of the season (when we beat Hull), I'm going for 16 points if our star player from that period is back (Lua Lua) and Hemed get's his mojo back although Bobby is good for a goal a game if we can keep him fit at an hour per game. With reinforcements to come in January including Bong, Aug-Dec could be the hardest period of our promotion year and yet we're still acing it.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
That's me. Feel really sorry for the NSCers who have punctuated tonight's board with so much negativity. I am delighted with today's result, and performance. No Balldock, no Lua Lua, no Bong, November. This time last year we would have been dancing in the street with this result. Please stop moaning.
Same. If our current run is causing people to fret, moan or complain then there really is no hope for some.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We did pass it forward with attacking intent yesterday though. I think the fact that Solly and Murphy both had average games meant that they didn't always get at the defenders, but we certainly played positively.

really.........if we had suarez everyone would be brilliant...!!!:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here