Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Happy World Car Free Day everyone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are influenced by a special need child who is controlled by persons unknown?
P

No. If you scroll back you will see I also read The Guardian. I’m well informed. Do keep up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
World Car Free Day 2019 – in pictures

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2019/sep/22/world-car-free-day-2019-in-pictures

I see someone in Paris even managed to get their exam results.

Paris exam results.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well if you really rely on the Guardian to decide how you think, then your cause is lost.

To be fair, I used to watch BBC news as well but I find the right wing bias too much.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
With downpours beckoning i have put my bike in shelter and my rather embarrassing unelectric scooter is going to be in operation. A whizz to the underground on the way home, and then back out at 8.30 for a late eve game of football will help speed me up a tad. Although not in the slightest aid me in my occasional detwattification wishes.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
You are influenced by a special need child who is controlled by persons unknown?

Are you incapable of thinking for yourself?

It is possible to be able to think for oneself whilst also hugely respecting a young person who could prove instrumental in improving and protecting the World's future.

Your curt dismissal of her suggests that you are not prepared to think at all.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It is possible to be able to think for oneself whilst also hugely respecting a young person who could prove instrumental in improving and protecting the World's future.

I do think and I make my own choices.

And my choice is to ignore a creepy Swedish special needs child and her unstated backers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I wish I was right wing, then I'd know my thoughts weren't being controlled persons unknown. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I do think and I make my own choices.

And my choice is to ignore a creepy Swedish special needs child and her unstated backers.

I’ll overlook the belittling of a 16 year old girl’s mental health, and ask what you find creepy about her? To me, she seems like a slightly precocious Swedish teenager. Seen and heard plenty of them in my life.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I’ll overlook the belittling of a 16 year old girl’s mental health, and ask what you find creepy about her? To me, she seems like a slightly precocious Swedish teenager. Seen and heard plenty of them in my life.

She just is creepy. Weird and demanding.

Why do you like her? Do you have a thing about young girls?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
She just is creepy. Weird and demanding.

Why do you like her? Do you have a thing about young girls?

Worthing, are you on something? You’ve been vile on this thread beyond standard windup. Tone it down will you. Your remarks are creepy, no one else’s.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Some of the people who comment on this board need to take a long hard look at themselves.

You know who you are...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This was two days ago? Damn, I missed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here