Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Valentin’s Day!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
IMG_8900.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Certainly is, double whammy, just dropped the wife and daughter at Gatwick as they are off to Spain until Sunday night...

House to myself, best of all I can wonder around in my underpants listening to loud shite music at the Weekend and maybe watch a western Saturday afternoon with a bottle of wine and a couple of Melton Mowbray pies, feck diabetes

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Certainly is, double whammy, just dropped the wife and daughter at Gatwick as they are off to Spain until Sunday night...

House to myself, best of all I can wonder around in my underpants listening to loud shite music at the Weekend and maybe watch a western Saturday afternoon with a bottle of wine and a couple of Melton Mowbray pies, feck diabetes
Be sure to start a new thread detailing this so we call all enjoy your weekend with you.

# @Mustafa II

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Welcome Valentin.

Not much time to get acclimatised. Plenty of football to be played in the coming weeks

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

What a rebel 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here