Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Things

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
After tonight's disaster, lets have a thread we can all refer to over the next few days to make us feel better. I'll start.

17 points from 9 games.

:clap2:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
A 'Look inside, you could have won half a million pounds' type envelope just came through my door. Sure enough, it was stuffed full with 500,000 quids worth of crisp, fifty pound notes.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I just ate a digestive biscuit. Still my favourite.

Amazing that they have managed to maintain that level of quality after all these years.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
A Nigerian millionaire wants to pay me $14m and I'm going to share it with all of you!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
My dog running around pleased to see me when I got home ! (she's 16 years old )

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Who do I make my cheque out to and do you want my PIN number?

No cheque - I'm paying you! I only need your bank details, PIN number, debit card & that little machine that you put the card in so I can make the deposit!

Don't get overexcited - it's got to go around everyone and $14m doesn't go far these days!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
No cheque - I'm paying you! I only need your bank details, PIN number, debit card & that little machine that you put the card in so I can make the deposit!

Don't get overexcited - it's got to go around everyone and $14m doesn't go far these days!

They're in the post, and I even put an extra £20 in there for being such a nice young man. You've also got my estate listed in my will. Can't WAIT for the money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here