Happy Left-handers Day

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
13937853_1033755410012703_6889633921383443669_o.png

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I write like a leftie, play pool/snooker like a leftie but I can't throw with my left - I play darts right handed.

This makes me a genius. :jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm left handed and do all things with my left apart from kick and snowboard. But, I can literally bat both ways. I have also played as a goalkeeper in my university days and was pretty good with anything on my left but shocking to my right; I could fly around and get down quickly to my left but had none of the same technique the other side. I didn't last long in that position.

Last edited:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Left-handed for everything apart from batting in cricket. However, because of poor hearing in my left ear, I now pick up a phone with my right hand and put it to my right ear. Actually, I also prefer to use a mouse with my right hand too. Happy LHD to fellow lefties.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Left handed for everything, my right side is basically useless. Left footed for everything too. Play cricket left handed (batting and bowling), played Bowls left handed too.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm a left handed batsman, left handed golfer however kick right footed , bowl right handed and write right handed, and am right handed at racquet sports..Weird or what!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm left handed and do all things with my left apart from kick and snowboard. But, I can literally bat both ways. I have also played as a goalkeeper in my university days and was pretty good with anything on my left but shocking to my right; I could fly around and get down quickly to my left but had none of the same technique the other side. I didn't last long in that position.

I think anyone who says they bat both ways, are probably on the wrong site

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here