Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy International Women's day!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
MAybe we should celebrate this day by posting pictures of our favorite women??? I will begin.

ann-widdecombe_0.jpg

Ann Widdecombe

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm sure all you geezers can grin & bear it for just one day every year. Actually, I'm surprised none of you lot have suggested introducing an annual International Men's MONTH tbh.

:whistle:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure all you geezers can grin & bear it for just one day every year. Actually, I'm surprised none of you lot have suggested introducing an annual International Men's MONTH tbh.

I was AMAZED that the first post on this thread wasn't a tear-filled, bitter "but why isn't there an International MEN's Day"?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth

Fantastic idea!!! I hear by Claim April, May, June & July as International Men's Month

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
another favorite

image.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm sure all you geezers can grin & bear it for just one day every year.
Well, possibly although having been born on both International Women's Day and Mother's Day it does tend to clash on occassion :D

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was AMAZED that the first post on this thread wasn't a tear-filled, bitter "but why isn't there an International MEN's Day"?

Indeed - although in fairness the OP was possibly fearful of the terrible repercussions that would ensue if it were construed that he was having a moan (God forbid). :wink:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well, possibly although having been born on both International Women's Day and Mother's Day it does tend to clash on occassion :D

Ohhhhhh, you Class Act, you! Many Happy Returns chook. Have a Sherry or two for me today (small, obviously) to celebrate your spesh day. :thumbsup:

ps Loving that new foxy avatar btw.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I thought it was 29th February. It should be 31st September.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here