Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happiest Place to Live in England - Mid Sussex

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
HH nearly all of my life.

As already mentioned, each to their own. I am happy to see out my remaining years here. My two adult sons have moved up to London.

We don't have great shops and I believe that you can't get a bus after 18:30. Since the demise of the Ugly Ducking and The Sussex another (Spoons?) pub would be welcome at our end of town. We have a KFC but not a Macdonalds. There is a Burgys which I still haven't tried.

Having said that it's a pretty safe place and we have a good laugh meeting up in the Broadway for a few beers prior to getting on the 81 seater Mid Sussex Seagulls bus to matches

Roll on 5PM/. :)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The interesting thing about the survey is that Sussex and Lincolnshire are first and second - Mid Sussex where I live and West Lindsey where most of my family are. I'm very lucky.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not much enthusiasm for East Grinstead on here, I note, which is the other main town in the MSDC area.

East Grinstead is more of a p*lace town because of the direct train to East Croydon/lack of one to Brighton.

Interesting but not surprising that there's not many of them posing on here but loads of people from Haywards/Burgess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here