Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hands up then. Who DIDN'T want Bobby back?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I want them all named and shamed,.. and those who said Barnes was good, and those who said Kaz needed to be sold.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I didn't, but I think the question at the time supposed that we were going to be in the prem. I then stuck to my guns thinking he was too old and injury prone, but Looks like I was wrong (it has happened before ... it was a Tuesday).

I was a bit uncomfortable with him kissing the badge the other day though.

It's only an opinion and it's way too early to say you were wrong. Kissing the badge is generally a bit naff even if it has nothing to do with biblical references.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He started at Bolton and was involved with both of our goals. Off topic, but can i ask, are you a Brighton fan or a Chris Hughton fan? Just curious as it seems you know a lot about him and you join date being Jan 2015, when Hughton joined.

Eeeeeeeeeeee Hercule Poirot is gonna be out of a job - I jest of course but in answer to your question - They are one and the same whilst he is manager of Brighton. I have known him for years and always like to see him being successful.

I follow a lot of football in different divisions because my work brings me into contact with quite a lot of people within football so never really get to see the same team every week

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I still believe we are a top striker short.

We are but the club have tried extremely hard to ensure we'd have 4 top quality strikers, it's just not happened for one reason or another. One would have expected that out of O'Grady/Clunge/Manu/Hambo/Harper/Vydra/Calleri we'd have got a player who could compete with Baldock/Hemed/Zamora for a starting berth but that hasn't happened. Hopefully all will be resolved in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here