handcross hill diversion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
sorry if fixtures. i travel from bucks for home games and am also coming down for the u19. on the way back - is it worth coming via a24 and missing out the whole handcross hill section - or is the diversion not too bad. or has a fine NSCer got an even better diversion??

many thanks

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A22/A26 into Lewes, train or bus from there... A23 will be open for you coming to the game, going back will be the diversion issue!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
yep - i will be driving back around 10ish i guess. i know the country lanes further down - but not that far up.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
From the M25 follow signs for Godstone and Eastbourne. Then it's signed for Lewes!

On return from Lewes follow Uckfield, East Grinstead, Godstone/ M25!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
cheers Muzzy - no problem getting there (have a meeting in east grinstead on the way) - just wanting to know if the hold ups on the way back means i should avoid the area altogether or just go with the diversion.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would guess that the return route that I suggest would be better than the diversion specified tbh.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is there really no tickets left at all for this?

I can't believe all those who bought 10 are going to use them all

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My dad tried to get tickets on Monday and was told it was sold out!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
my mate bought a block of 10 - will check later if he is using them all - but i imagine loads of tickets will be going to waste

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The diversion they send you on is stupid! They send you all the way round Horsham which adds about 20 miles and adds about 25 minutes.

Next time I'm working late I will go via Staplefield or Ansty but I guess they don't want to send everyone that route as the roads are narrow.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports