Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With Hamza going to spend 23 hours a day in solitary will they take his hook away because there will be no remote for the TV , in fact there won't be a TV.

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Bet he's thinking what have I done.

My free house and all those beautiful benefits I got for wishing death on the west and now I'm going to get life without parole.

article_3eba35930fc6c00a_1334048138_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

You are walking into hell you feck.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
This is nothing to celebrate......the UK's judicial and political system no longer has primacy in determining who should live in this country........instead even after decisions to deport Hamza were made by our Home Secretary and in our highest court we then have to submit to the decisions of judges who have qualified through the legal systems of Romania, Malta, Georgia, Albania, Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbijan, Latvia, Russia, Andorra, San Marino etc etc. Even the UK's representative is a Serb.

This is not a system of justice the UK would vote for.............its a disgrace.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, his crime of alleged kidnap in the Yemen, and promoting jihad whilst in the UK is a crime to be deported to America for? The crime he is allegedly guilty of in the US is the training camp. Which is why I said it.

D

Deleted member 22389

The hook still has 3 months to appeal at the expense of the Tax payer. Now some people can bang on about how it's a disgrace he has not been tried here in the UK, but if we allowed that he would never go. I am glad he is going, and I am glad he is no longer allowed to enjoy freedoms, benefits and protection from human rights lawyers, the stupid laws have given him. It's about time the human rights for British people where considered for a change. And it's about time we stopped wasting tax payers money on people like this, and these bloody human rights lawyers. From what I have read he did not believe in our way of life, our own beliefs, but he was still happy to be protected in this country and preach his foul ideas. I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Its about time we started to look after our own.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Thing is with Hamza you also have to look at the people he has preached to also, many are known terrorist one had links with September 11th one was one of the failed bombers on the day of the failed London bombings.

They guy is scum i would rather he rot in america than here he does nothing but promote hate and the sooner he fucks of the better.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
The only reason they kept him in the UK for so long was so they could monitor his activities. There will be a lot more to this case than will be released to the public, and this is probably be the reason the government wants to change the law so that trials affecting national security can be done behind closed doors.

D

Deleted member 22389

Thing is with Hamza you also have to look at the people he has preached to also, many are known terrorist one had links with September 11th one was one of the failed bombers on the day of the failed London bombings.

They guy is scum i would rather he rot in america than here he does nothing but promote hate and the sooner he fucks of the better.

Correct, and I like many other people am glad to see the back of him.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Daveinprague, do keep it up. You are doing a sterling job showing us how out of touch the self loathing loony left are in 2012

All coming from a fella that has emigrated :lol:

'but the neo nazis have training camps too' :nono:

Bore off to Borehamwood mate. Your pals going to have a great time in the States :D

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Daveinprague, do keep it up. You are doing a sterling job showing us how out of touch the self loathing loony left are in 2012

All coming from a fella that has emigrated :lol:

'but the neo nazis have training camps too' :nono:

Bore off to Borehamwood mate. Your pals going to have a great time in the States :D

Keep it up [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] you really are doing a great job.
From another emigrated (not sure what this has to with anything but I am sure someone will tell me) member of the looney left (who actually read and understood your posts).

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Keep it up [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] you really are doing a great job.
From another emigrated (not sure what this has to with anything but I am sure someone will tell me) member of the looney left (who actually read and understood your posts).

Defend all you like, seems you're in the minority as far as the general consensus goes.

As someone said previously, hope they waterboard him for fun.

Must dash.....trees to hug

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Defend all you like, seems you're in the minority as far as the general consensus goes.

As someone said previously, hope they waterboard him for fun.

Must dash.....trees to hug

I am not defending anyone

It is just making me laugh watching so many people miss the point that [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] is making while simultaneously assuming that he is in anyway on Hamza's side or supports his cause in anyway even when he has constantly stated that this isn't the case.

I am afraid that you lot are not doing the right wing stereotype not much good with your responses.

Give those trees one from me...a hug....oh no not like that.....that's disgusting!

Can you tell me why it matters that Dave lives in Prague before you go?

D

Deleted member 22389

It is just making me laugh watching so many people miss the point that [MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] is making while simultaneously assuming that he is in anyway on Hamza's side or supports his cause in anyway even when he has constantly stated that this isn't the case.

I am afraid that you lot are not doing the right wing stereotype not much good with your responses.

Give those trees one from me...a hug....oh no not like that.....that's disgusting!

Yes people are missing the point, but some people are missing the point about this man. He is a dangerous individual, and I am glad he is being removed from the UK. I don't want people like this over here preaching his crap. He abused our trust, and he abused the freedoms this country allows. He he has also abused the human rights law, which by the way has probably cost the tax payers millions of pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

Certainly.

Dave (and yourself) obviously jumped ship for whatever reason. You are out of touch with local events and local hostility (especially with Hamza)

Therefore, you are unfit to comment on such matters.

Now, I know you will come out with a lefty retort about how thats some sort of prejudice or whatever, realistically though, as this thread confirms the general consensus is that this bloke should have been extradited years ago.

He hates the UK/west and everything it stands for (as his housing benefit/income support trickles in) this doesn't matter though as there are training camps set up by neo nazis and it's their fault.

cuckoo

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yes people are missing the point, but some people are missing the point about this man. He is a dangerous individual, and I am glad he is being removed from the UK. I don't want people like this over here preaching his crap. He abused our trust, and he abused the freedoms this country allows. He he has also abused the human rights law, which by the way has probably cost the tax payers millions of pounds.

I think that point is obvious and all the horrible things that people are wishing on this man will come true at the hands of the US government. But what good will it actually do? does it diminish what he stands for? does it stop others from taking his place or spreading his message? does it do the opposite?

And what of all the others on both sides of this war on 'terror'? Why is this guy held up as our latest pantomime villainn (complete with a hook for a hand)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here