Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I hope we get shot of this disgusting piece of filth on the next plane to Guantanamo Bay. Happy Easter Hookie!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I doubt if he will go to Guantanamo....The EU have given the go ahead for his extradition after concerns over possible torture have been discussed...as theres previous torture proven at Guantanamo, I would imagine he will more likely go to a secure prison on the mainland wouldnt he?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Extradited for organising a jihad training camp in the US? haha...

Exactly the same as the many rightwing, and downright nazi training camps set up by American rightwingers who want to bring down the US govt.

you seem to be confusing yourself dave,many of these right wing nazi camps in the US are i agree full of hate and even preach hate and anger towards other sections of US society,however hate and anger are not crimes in the US.If you cross the line and use violence or force or threaten the use of violence or force you can find yourself on a domestic terrorist watchlist,

i for one would prefer this evil cleric spends the rest of his born days rotting in a cell.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
They seem to be against the US govt most of them..as far as ive read, all he did was help organise a training center...just seems a bit lame...Its also a bit hypocritical of the Americans considering they set up, trained, and sent the Contras on their way into Nicaragua from training camps in the USA....ive got no time for him either...He shouldnt be in UK in the first place, I just dont think he is any worse, and possibly a lot better, than some of the arseholes that lurk about in the UK...

Mar 22, 2012
They seem to be against the US govt most of them..as far as ive read, all he did was help organise a training center...just seems a bit lame...Its also a bit hypocritical of the Americans considering they set up, trained, and sent the Contras on their way into Nicaragua from training camps in the USA....ive got no time for him either...He shouldnt be in UK in the first place, I just dont think he is any worse, and possibly a lot better, than some of the arseholes that lurk about in the UK...

The bloke is more than an arse hole.

hopefully he will have 2 of those soon.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why is he more of an arsehole Denver?...Like I said earlier, ive failed to find any links concerning him 'rejoicing over 7/7'... although, im at work, and cant really look that deeply into it...im guessing you have, considering the way youre talking about him.. do you have links about it, or do you just hate him because the Daily Mail told you to?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The people not already in custody I would say. Im pretty sure theres worse than him about who are at work as we speak.

The people not already in custody I would say. Im pretty sure theres worse than him about who are at work as we speak.

Maybe, but why should that detract from getting shot of this particular individual and now moving on to them?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Should have got shot of him years ago when his marriage was deemed illegal. I just think deportation on the strength of organising training camps in the US is a bit lame....deport him on the strength of his illegal status rather than grovelling to the US.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
all he did was help organise a training center...just seems a bit lame...

i dont think the training center was for corporate paint ball weekends though was it dave. just to get the facts right though the indictment(allegation) against hamza is not just for a training center,it is also for hostage taking with regards to Yemen and for providing material support to terrorists specifically Al Qaeda

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The neo nazi training camps in the US are not for paintballing either... yeah, I know the other charges, which in themselves are strange... to the US for trial for acts committed (allegedly) in the Yeman...and I read the other charge was 'promoting jihad'... which many others do as well...still...ive stopped myself being bored this afternoon :) Cheers..my working day is over...hopefully a narrow win tonight....tchuss

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I doubt if he will go to Guantanamo....The EU have given the go ahead for his extradition after concerns over possible torture have been discussed...as theres previous torture proven at Guantanamo, I would imagine he will more likely go to a secure prison on the mainland wouldnt he?

You are probably right but hope he gets what is coming to him as he has had it too soft over here. Good riddance to him and the fact that we have been keeping him and his family in this country really grates. I wonder if the family will have to go with him - I do hope so, but doubt it somehow.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Like ive said through the thread. Im no fan of Hamza...he is a twat...but no twattier than other twats... im just interested in why the particular venom for this twat. I believe its media driven...I also think its funny that he is being extradited for setting up a training camp in the US... a training camp of which there are probably hundreds in the US run by neo fascists, and anti govt militias. It just the media driven hatred of him that makes me interested.
Theres plenty of things that offend me, and dont mind debatingt them at all.
and no...not thought police...im all for everybody having a say..and debating things, rather than just acceptance...why would that worry you?

btw, im finding it difficult to find the piece about him 'rejoicing over 7/7 deaths'..
I think you'll find the venom comes from A. the fact he is involved in terrorism. B he is supported financially as well as his family,given a large house when English born are homeless.C he has abused this country and will not be happy till the flag of Islam is flying over the House of Commons.You think he is alright...then you look after him and his gang...get him out as quick as possible but before he goes give him a bacon bath.....yes there are many more like him but lets deal with one case at a time!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You are probably right but hope he gets what is coming to him as he has had it too soft over here. Good riddance to him and the fact that we have been keeping him and his family in this country really grates. I wonder if the family will have to go with him - I do hope so, but doubt it somehow.
Think he should be tortured...yeah! pull his fingernails out...Ooh!

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
And this is where Hamza is heading, home sweet home. Funny thing is they've save the last cell for him, very thoughtful of them :)

[yt]SBNaWbnQ99w[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here