Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond is a pile of wank

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Whilst it is clear that hammond is one of the weakest links he was OK today. Although he must be player no.1 to replace in the summer. Although it is early days, the length of Ulloas contract is concerning - think he will be OK in the championship but if we go up ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hammond is doing a decent enough job this season, I would like to see him add some goals to his game as he did first time around, but the stick he takes is undeserved. He might not be prem quality, but he is doing a decent enough job.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'd better go to Specsavers then.:(

Bridge cross
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361650486.740212.jpg

Orlandi flick
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361650522.940465.jpg

Dave volley
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361650543.475555.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst it is clear that hammond is one of the weakest links he was OK today. Although he must be player no.1 to replace in the summer. Although it is early days, the length of Ulloas contract is concerning - think he will be OK in the championship but if we go up ?

I disagree with you about Hammond as his contract is up this season with Southampton so would think that Gus will sign him permanently.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
FFS! Give Hammond a break. Bridcutt was suspended and was the most logical replacement for him.
Hammond did a job, nothing spectacular, a few missed places passes - as mentioned before Dicker and Vicente were all guilty as well for giving the ball away.
We won with a clean sheet...surely Hammond's job was complete?! Obviously some supporters expect him to blast in a 20 yarder whilst assisting a couple of goals as well.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you took this thread title literally, then I would be questioning the rest of the team.

Jimmy Grimble

Average to decent. Like much of the team today.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Dicker just not up to it for me. Can't pass with pace, caught in possession. I thought Gus got his team wrong. Burnley were narrow and were open to wing play. What has Lua Lua got to do to start or even get on?

That's right; if he'd chosen a different team we'd've taken all 3 points and be in a play-off place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here