Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton's at it again

CarlDouglas

May 8, 2004
Wrexham
Hi Fellas,

Have you seen the latest rantings from barking Wrexham AFC chairman, Alex Hamilton, on the club's official website?

Check this out:

http://www.wrexhamafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/InDepthDetail/0,,10311~579611,00.html

and

http://www.wrexhamafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/InDepthDetail/0,,10311~579612,00.html

He has been reported to the local police and Commision for Racial Equality. The Muslim Council of Great Britain have also been informed of his potential inflammatory comments.

Is this guy for real?

Carl

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's amazing how the guilty and the paranoid react once they have been rumbled. Bill Archer used to go on about 'single-handedly' saving the club and by saying what morons the fans were. And what a c unt he was.

Actually, most of Hamilton's stuff was so bizarre and psychedelic, at first I thought it was written by Easy 10. And those pictures were quite funny. :D

Last edited:

Those articles (particularly the first) are very badly written. Is Hamilton's command of the English language really that poor? Does he not have a PA or secretary who can write to do these things for him? What an idiot.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
fatbadger said:
Those articles (particularly the first) are very badly written. Is Hamilton command of the English language really that poor? Does he not have a PA or secretary who can write to do these things for him? What an idiot.
Why use 20 words when 500 will suffice?

What he means is 'leeme lone, you howwid people, or...or...or I'll take MY club with me and close it down. Ner, ner, ner.'

The twat.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I really, really, hope that the landscape gardener actually does get round to chopping that turd's hedge down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This guy needs to be terminated when it comes to getting involved in football.

Come on everyone please show some solidarity with Wrexham they are being taken hostage by a complete and utter shit head.

The Large One said:
Did he put that £625,000 in? Or was it a fabrication which is used as part of any smokescreen?

It might have been £62.50 (like Archole) - he just wanted it to sound a much bigger sum.

The way he's going - he probably is Archole. :( :( :( :nono: :nono: :nono: :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:lolol:

I know it's an awful situation, but I can't help but find the way hamilton's taking it truly hysterical.

Dont f*** with football fans. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here