Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton v Rosberg - Monza

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bet the Mercedes garage is starting to get a bit twitchy now. Hamilton reeling Rosberg in slowly but surely. Not going to be long before he's trying to get past him. :catfight:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lewis leads, Rosberg cocks it up at the first again!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Really wanted Rosberg to win so not the best result. Thought Ricciardo was the best driver on the day though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really wanted Rosberg to win so not the best result. Thought Ricciardo was the best driver on the day though.

Are you a German? Loved seeing Rosberg crack. Not sure I like the booing, even though Rosberg is clearly a cheat. Monaco and Spa were the sign of a desperate driver who knows he is not as good as his team mate. Barring mechanical problems Lewis will reel Rosberg in.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Are you a German? Loved seeing Rosberg crack. Not sure I like the booing, even though Rosberg is clearly a cheat. Monaco and Spa were the sign of a desperate driver who knows he is not as good as his team mate. Barring mechanical problems Lewis will reel Rosberg in.

Not sure I agree with that. The best drivers will always try to win at any cost. The only way I can see your statement being vaguely true is that he tried to pull something off and failed to do so. The likes of Hamilton, Vettel, Alonso and Schumi have all been guilty of pushing the limits of what is and isn't acceptable for a racing driver to do when going wheel to wheel.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hamilton is a racing driver
Rosberg is a qualifying driver.
That is my thoughts, Rosberg showed today that when Lewis was pushing him, he cracked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here