Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton or Rosberg which do you want to be the World Champion?

Hamilton or Rosberg - who do you want to see as World Champion

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lewis Hamilton without a doubt. he is a true racing driver in as such as he trys to win on the track rather than by clever pit stops or just relying on reliability,plus he's British and the other guy isn't.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Hamilton BUT his first title win was a memorable sporting moment for me. A young kid, driving the wheels off his car rocking the established order - I really enjoyed that. Now I see a stuck up his own arse, diamond earinged sore loser who is hard to warm to. I'll want him to win but it will not give me anywhere near the satisfaction of his first title. If it was Hamilton v Button I'd be cheering Button to the last.

D

Deleted member 2719

Rosberg for me, why cos I want to see spoilt brat Hamilton booing behind those big sunglasses.

I would love to see button take Hamilton last lap to split them while sticking out the finger.

Proper entertainment.:banana:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I still feel sorry for Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacer who were running 1st and 2nd in that that terrible grand prix at Imola in 94. Probably the 2 greatest drivers in formula 1 history.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
And the other guy who died that weekend, i forgot his name. Schumacer, i don't think is in a good way due to his skiing accident about a year ago.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Seriously - why would anyone want Hamilton to lose the title in the last race of the season to a German?
Because they like Rosberg more? Why should nationality make a difference?

Personally, I do prefer Rosberg and would like him to win the title but only without this double points gimmick. If he were to win because of it I'd feel desperately sorry for Hamilton, it'd be like losing the Championship on the last, double points, match after holding a 5 point lead.

All that being said, I'd rather see Alonso come back to glory, win the race, then storm it next year. Sod all chance though sadly.

As it is, I'd feel sorry for Hamilton to lose out now

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The myth that Alonso is the most talented driver today ? Hamilton got more points than Alonso in his rookie season when they drove together, forcing Alonso to leave for ferrari.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Agreed... I think it is the arrogant swagger that just doesn't sit well, JB is so much more down to earth, hopefully there are a few more season's for him in F1

I find it hard to warm to Hamilton and much prefer Button. However, he is British, ergo I want him to win it.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Whose fault is that that one team dominates. Perhaps we should give teams who beat Chelsea double points. Incidentally BE is on record as saying it was wrong and wont happen again?

I think that you find that BE said that it hasn't had the correct effectiveness that the wanted as it's not been used in the final 3 races as he'd originally wanted...

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Not quite. Even if Lewis had gone on to win that race, that would have given him 25 more points increasing his current lead to 42. So with 50 for the winner on Sunday, it would still not be mathematically done and dusted yet.

But add the points from Spa when NR crashed into him with the points he would have got if he'd started from pole in Monaco had NR not driven into a run off area so there were waved yellow flags making it impossible for Hamilton to set a quicker time and he would be champion by now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Everyone tuned in for qualifying?

Wouldn't surprise me if Nico were to get pole (he was quicker than Hamilton by about three tenths in FP3), but I'm convinced Lewis will do enough to get the Title.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Hamilton all the way for me!

I love his swagger and his aggressive style which for me makes him the fastest driver in F1, I also do not buy into the Alonso is the best thing. In his rookie year, Hamilton made him look amateur :lolol:

If you want to be a winner, you have to have that selfish hunger that all F1 champions have shown and have!

I do like Rosberg but Hamilton for me is better!

:clap2:

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton deserves to win. The German shouldn't even be in contention. The key point for me is the relative numbers of wins / non-finishes; both stats show Hamilton is the better driver.

Oh, and the double points thing is cheap and nasty...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh well, Rosberg on pole. It hardly matters anyway. All Hamilton has to do is follow Rosberg round the track. Not in his nature I know, but tomorrow is not the day to try anything silly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here