Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamilton banned

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Lewis Hamilton has been banned from driving in France for a month and handed a 6000 euro fine for speeding at nearly 200k an hour. Personally I think this is an outrage as he is a professional sportsman and thus should be specially treated and allowed to get away with anything he wants:rant::rant::rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Car impounded as well.

You just can't stop the guy driving fast. He was probably only stopped as they thought he'd nicked the car. Black and young in an expensive car. Must be stolen or he's a drug-dealer.

Isn't that the truth.

Still....now I come to think of it, the chaps who pulled my ignition, then set off the alarm in their next failed attempt to nick my car, did happen to all look like variations on Lewis Hamilton when I caught them running from the vehicle.

But still, we must not disciminate or lable people - they could just as easily have been scousers. :glare:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
You just can't stop the guy driving fast. He was probably only stopped as they thought he'd nicked the car. Black and young in an expensive car. Must be stolen or he's a drug-dealer.

Yeh if he was white and old then they would have let him go straight past at 200km :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here