Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamburg

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Top top city. Been a couple of times. It's surprisingly clean, green and pleasant considering its essentially one huge great commercial port. I love it there.

On a stag do I'm sure you will be in and around the Reeperbahn area (which is no bad thing!!) If St Pauli are at home (prob unlikely in early August) then try get there for a game.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Been there for two stag dos. There are far better German cities. Steer well clear of the Reeperbhan, absolutely awful. The rest of it isn't too bad.

Yeah, I am sure you did not venture around that part of the city at all?? ;)

Jimmy Grimble

I'm 20 and went there for a long weekend with my mates last year. It was the first time I'd done a lads weekend away as opposed to a 1/2 week holiday and we had a brilliant time.

Took in a St.Pauli game, had a couple of nights clubbing, sampled some fantastic German shant and enjoyed the, er, views. As with a lot of things though it's what you make of it, we went over the determined to have a good time and we did!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'm 20 and went there for a long weekend with my mates last year. It was the first time I'd done a lads weekend away as opposed to a 1/2 week holiday and we had a brilliant time.

Took in a St.Pauli game, had a couple of nights clubbing, sampled some fantastic German shant and enjoyed the, er, views. As with a lot of things though it's what you make of it, we went over the determined to have a good time and we did!

a certain plump arsenal fan had a world of a time...

Jimmy Grimble

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Reeperbahn....Indri club if it is still there....where the Beatles used to play before they became famous.........that was 50 odd years ago.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
reeperbahn, St Pauli and two towers that you can go up.

And the town hall is called a Rat House* You'll have a great time.

*The spelling for this might be slightly in-correct.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Had my stag there. Saw St Pauli, drank all day, it's a lovely city by the way, red light district is something you GOTTA see and maybe experience??? But just outside the reaperbahn are some very cool pubs and clubs with some very nice cool ( normal Germans ) girls I mean. Enjoy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here