Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Half way through January: rate Albion's transfer window thus far

How do you rate our January transfer window business thus far?

• 10/10 - Boom!

Votes: 15 7.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 15 7.5%

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 1/10 - Poor

Votes: 138 69.3%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just have to accept that Albion feed off scraps in this league. Once the others have taken there fill we can have a look at what's left.

I don't blame the club. Put myself in their shoes. Looking at decent strikers and having to wait because they are holding out for better offers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just have to accept that Albion feed off scraps in this league. Once the others have taken there fill we can have a look at what's left.

I don't blame the club. Put myself in their shoes. Looking at decent strikers and having to wait because they are holding out for better offers.

Good point.

It's not a slur on our 4 man recruitment team, but they have to wait until Palace, West Ham, Watford, Everton, Southampton, Bmuff, Newcastle and Burnley have done their striker business.

It might just work in our favour on 31 January, if one of those clubs has to offload a non-scoring striker.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
meh

Haven't lost Dunk, Duffy, Stephens, Propper or Gross yet and it would be alarming if we did.

Obviously still no striker. I'll start shaking my head and muttering if there's still no striker by the 27th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here