Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half time kit change?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wasn't the only thing in two halves....the programme was two stuck together, one upside down....Villarreal and Norwich....thought the vodkas were kicking in...

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Ref was Keith Stroud. This is him last night

image.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two things on the go here so
1/ Shirt numbers. From the 6th row of the lower west I could not read the shirt numbers so back row of the upper east (my ST) I'm going to be in trouble.
2/ Walked through the gate onto the shiny new floor....... and fell straight over!

Apr 12, 2011
Did get quite slippery in the wet though. Apparently a lady slipped over in the East and smashed her head. Anyone know if she was alright?

Smeagull

Mar 20, 2012
Shirt numbers were shocking, my eyesites not the best but way back in the last row of the north I couldn't make out any of the numbers. I could only tell who the players were by their positions and features (Bruno's bald head). But its hard to tell the difference between Barnes, orlandi, Buckley, crofts etc

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Did get quite slippery in the wet though. Apparently a lady slipped over in the East and smashed her head. Anyone know if she was alright?

Bloody hell, yeh it's a dodgy floor for sure especially in the toilets it's like being on the ice skating rink we all call the trek club!

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
I did think it was a new floor but then thought I'm rather drunk most games and never noticed it before what was it like before I can't remember

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here