Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half naked men in my garden

Sorry, it is your thread, go on give us an update then and your honest current thoughts, sounds like they are filming a Pepsi ad in your garden.

They've just gone home for the day now. I had a fab view of them from my study whilst browsing the web. Very polite young men. I think that they figured out from the start that I'm an old Queen but they seemed undisturbed. They are not back till Wednesday as I need to get by waste pipe sucked out, which sounds quite delightful, as it needs to be replaced. I think i'm going to have pleasant dreams tonight!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No wonder rival fans take the piss.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Agreed, but with a dodgy user name and an avatar with sheep and a location named after a 1970's comedy.........

Agreed, but with a dodgy user name and an avatar with sheep and a location named after a 1970's comedy.........

Why not have a bit of fun? People these days are so hung up about sexuality and take it oh so seriously. I'm Gay, happy, proud and determined to enjoy myself. What name should I use on NSC and what type of picture would you like me to use as my avatar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here