Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
1497841579023.png

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm excited about the potential of Julio Enciso.
I think he's the real deal. I just hope he's made a full recovery from his knee injury.
He's a special player and he's ours.
I thought as much at the end of last season, certainly my favorite youngster at the club with all due respect to Hinsh!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah - I'm excited at the potential of Enciso, Buonanotte and Jack Hinshelwood.

Keen to see Baleba progress, and Evan Ferguson to regain fitness and form.

Excited to see Mitoma and March back in tandem (eventually) - and to see how much better Adingra will look when defences can't double up.

Keen to see just how good Joao Pedro will be, when defences are having to cope with multiple threats.

Basically - excited to see some PACE back in the side.

Add a couple of new faces (a top level CM and at least one full back) and there is plenty to look forward to.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
A couple of wins will make the summer a bit nicer

We've loads of young players who should be a lot better this time next year than they are now.

I'm also confident this new medical fella is going to perform some sort of voodoo spell and get our injuries down from 8 to 10 at any one time to something a little more manageable

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Excited to see Mitoma and March back in tandem (eventually) - and to see how much better Adingra will look when defences can't double up.

Keen to see just how good Joao Pedro will be, when defences are having to cope with multiple threats.

Add a couple of new faces (a top level CM and at least one full back) and there is plenty to look forward to.
Yep, all of this. A top level CM and some luck with injuries and form, and we'll be bothering the top 8 again.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Spot on really.

Especially the Pedro point. He's really shone this year. When we signed him, I thought he'd be a good addition to the side, a nice alternative to Fergie going forward, someone more than capable of sharing the workload. He's been our best player this season for me. Especially remarkable seeing as he's often led the forward line without an in-form Fergie, Enciso, March, Mitoma, etc around him. With a ton more space next year, he's going to be unstoppable. If we start flowing again without the injuries and European experience to curtail us, I can see him getting 20+ in the league next year.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ask again at the end of the transfer window. If we have kept hold of everyone we want/need to, our players are all fit and the club have added at least three 1st team ready players to the squad then I’ll be Mr Glass Overflowing. However if we have a window like last summer (where we f’ed up IMO) then don’t walk around my glass with no shoes on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
if we can get our lads back fit next season , get a couple decent signings in , a midfield bully and someone to compliment JP (if he stays)and get the elfin ball in the net ( lad from blackburn)......i'd be well happy , Fati has been an absolute waste of time and money and hopefully the board have learned from it , we looked good against Newcastle and could have been 3-0 up by ht but we all know that football is unpredictable at best ....one thing is for sure the fuckin refereeing , officiating and var in general are ruining the game and i think thats deflated the mojo of a lot of fans .....f*** city , f*** arsenal and f*** chelsea.....will we spank UTD last game of season ...?? that would be mint , one love geezers and mincers alike ....slices too , ta ta ...x

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
im pretty damn positive about next season to be honest. :)

I have no idea whether that is half full or empty

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I don't have a glass.

I have a flask.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

Obviously our results tailed off this year, and the season fizzled out. But its been an incredible year again really. I was thinking the other day, we've drawn 12 games. If in 6 of those, we'd scored one more, or conceded one less and won, we be in a European spot again. Fine margins dictate the differences between those draws being wins. And I think probably the extra games and injuries this year have probably been the contributing factor in those fine margins. But I think next year, with a fit squad and less games, we'll be a real handful again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here