Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hail, Hail!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's enough to make your heart go: f*** OFF P*L*RSE!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Rangers 0 Celtic 2. Another example of good overcoming evil. :bigwave:

I think that might be stretching the truth a tad, to be brutally honest. As far as I'm concerned, both factions are as bad as each other.

On a more positive note, it was heartening to hear that the minute's silence - for those who lost their lives at Ibrox 40 years ago - was respectfully observed today.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I think that might be stretching the truth a tad, to be brutally honest. As far as I'm concerned, both factions are as bad as each other.

On a more positive note, it was heartening to hear that the minute's silence for those who lost their lives at Ibrox 40 years ago was respectfully observed today.

Yeah. I was only joking TT. Totally agree with you.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Shit league whose only 'interest' seems to be in the sectarian ideology of both sets of fans. They can all go f*** off.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

f***ing get in!

In the last year alone you've played them 6 times and you've got another 2 games this season to play them. 8 times in one year is about once a frigging month for a football club.

Rangers and Celtic are Football League Championship standard clubs with shitty sectarian fans pissing around in a joke league that no-one respects and no-one gives a toss about.

What's that? Don't believe me? - the UEFA co-efficients include the following countries as stronger than the Scottish Premier: Belgium, Ukraine, Greece and Denmark. They're at the very bottom of band 2 and likely to lose one of their Champions League places at the rate they're dropping . Immediately underneath is Israel whilst Cyprus is only 5 places below them.

source: UEFA Country Ranking 2011

Still - as long as you can chant your IRA songs at Rangers and Rangers can chant their UDA songs at you, that's all that matters, eh?

Mickey f***ing Mouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here