Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had you heard of Jesse Lingard before today?

Had you heard of Jesse Lingard before today?

• Total voters

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
After his Birmingham debut he came onto my football radar. From what I've seen of him looks very relaxed on the pitch. Everything that his does seems to comes naturally and too easy.

He is our season. Shit or bust!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've seen him PLAY and SCORE

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought he looked good as a right winger on TV, but I never dreamed that we would be able to sign him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He was my star player for Salisbury City on FM12

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Heard of him in July when my Utd supporting mate told me he was gonna be Utd's shining star this season, good one Moyes :lolol:

Since then I've kept a cheeky eye on him, seemed a real deal, then went on loan and smashed 4 in his debut, I was lie DAYUM.

When I heard we bagged him I was GASSED! :albion2:

Sea Eagle

Jun 23, 2011
I was at the united friendly in Sydney last year. He was one of the stand out players and scored.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
obviously its none of my beeswax but it does amaze me how people apparently love football but know very little about it outside of their own club

possibly because im a football geek, but come on, people hadn't even heard of vicente

VICENTE!!!

That'll be me. My football diet consists of the following...

Albion (live) - 90%
MotD2 - 7%
Football League Show - 2% (generally fast forward to us, but occasionally watch other Championship stuff)
Everything else - 1%

I fell out of love with football a long long time ago.
I hardly even count The Albion as football, because it's 'The Albion', a separate entity, the longest relationship I've ever had.

My football diet is:-

The Albion 60%
The Albion on TFLS 35%
Football podcasts 4.9%.
All other football 0.1% - With a choice any other football keeps my attention for less than 5 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here