World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
I take it a lot of you weren't around when we lost to;
Walton and Hersham 0-4
Leatherhead 0-1
Bristol Rovers 2-8
And a 1-1 draw at Hereford!

When you take your seats next season in our beautiful stadium, watching the worlds best players play against our little club... remember the very bad times :down:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
We already have cruised to safety. Even if we don't pick up another point this season, which we will, can't see Fulham getting the 8 they would need.

The way this season has gone I think its too early to say. An already safe Burnley, Newcastle and Southampton are about as good fixtures you could possibly want. We had our chance last night, and unlike others totally fluffed it.

Don't think this is over quite yet......

boik

Next three games are Leeds, Wolves and West Ham. We have oddly good records against all three. I’m hoping we’re going to cruise to safety by accident.

Not sure that it is by accident that we player well against decent teams. With both wingbacks out for ages and no natural dribbler, then it is really hard to get through packed defences, even for teams a lot better than us. Think we'll definitely picks up points against teams that play football.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Probably the least enjoyable season at the Amex. Unable to attend or feel truly involved. Team & Potter switch from wonderful to dreadful , no clear sign of what you're going to get match by match.

I do wish season ticket renewal was done in the close season .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That's exactly what I hoped for coming into the game yesterday against Sheffield United ......................

But our record against the Blades is garbage. We seem to get results against the forthcoming three regardless of how we're playing.

Izzy to bag another world versus West Ham? :)

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
But our record against the Blades is garbage. We seem to get results against the forthcoming three regardless of how we're playing.

Izzy to bag another world versus West Ham? :)

Our results against the bottom 3 have been horrific. Based on this season, no one should be expecting anything from those fixtures. Thank god they are all done.

Roll on Leeds, Wolves, West Ham & Arsenal; as much as fans hate it, we’re much more likely to get points off those 4 than the bottom 3.

Last edited:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
The worst thing for me about this season is not actually being able to go to the games.
I've mostly had to listen to the radio and watch video highlights later so I've felt a bit emotionally detached from our performances.
I've still felt happy if we won or down of we lost but I have no connection as to how we won or lost.
So yes I am sick of this season purely because It feels like I haven't been there to experience it properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here