Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had a dream about the Saints match last night....

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
... Never usually remember dreams, let alone dream about football.

It was 2-2, there was a massive melee, they had two sent off, we had one, then it was half time and I don't know what happened next. Anyone?!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Gus went mental and punched the referee, Charlie got Adkins in a headlock and all the coaching staff from both teams were sent to the stands. The players came back after half time not really sure what to do, cue 45 minutes of nervous, scrappy football from both sides. A dog runs on the pitch for a bit, a streaker momentarily avoids the stewards before being rugby tackled by Gordon Greer, and a stick of celery gets thrown at Dean Hammond.

And then in the last minute of injury time, Steve Harper goes up for a corner and scores an incredible bicycle kick from just outside the box into the top corner.

Sounds pretty realistic to me.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Gus went mental and punched the referee, Charlie got Adkins in a headlock and all the coaching staff from both teams were sent to the stands. The players came back after half time not really sure what to do, cue 45 minutes of nervous, scrappy football from both sides. A dog runs on the pitch for a bit, a streaker momentarily avoids the stewards before being rugby tackled by Gordon Greer, and a stick of celery gets thrown at Dean Hammond.

And then in the last minute of injury time, Steve Harper goes up for a corner and scores an incredible bicycle kick from just outside the box into the top corner.

I was with you up until the bicycle kick.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sorry mate you must have woken up early. We win 3-2.*

*I'm not sure how reliable this dream is, as I scored a hatrick for us..

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Sorry mate you must have woken up early. We win 3-2.*

*I'm not sure how reliable this dream is, as I scored a hatrick for us..

did you get to keep the ball?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven

Hahahaha!! As I was reading that I was picturing it in my head, genius!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any Albion would be a fool to NOT lump on a 3-2 Albion win for tomorrow now.

(This is the sort of post you make with the massive hope that someone will bounce it at 16:52 tomorrow afternoon with a "Great shout" type response.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here