Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gutted

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It makes me laugh every time that people get so upset. Did you really think we had any chance of winning the World Cup? Seriously reality check time.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fifteen tournaments we have qualified for since 1970, I'm kind of getting usedto this feeling that we are shite. Not unlucky, not brave fighters, SHITE

Very much this.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The Joe hart dandruff advert after the game just about summed it up!!!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Didn't expect anything, no excitement or feeling of anticipation and don't give a toss they lost. After all my team is the mighty Albion, not the bunch who played for England tonight. The last bunch of over paid, big headed, Premier Leaguers like Terry, Cole et al killed it for me and it will take a while to get over them. Funnily enough though, Sturridge reminded me of Kazenga on a bad night the way he kept throwing himself to the ground and running in to players to try and win free kicks. Gerrard looked like a knackered old man and Hart reminded me of Perry Digweed. Looks like him and has that same quality of looking like he could drop a clanger anytime. Possibly controversially I thought Rooney was our best player.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn't expect anything, no excitement or feeling of anticipation and don't give a toss they lost. After all my team is the mighty Albion, not the bunch who played for England tonight. The last bunch of over paid, big headed, Premier Leaguers like Terry, Cole et al killed it for me and it will take a while to get over them. Funnily enough though, Sturridge reminded me of Kazenga on a bad night the way he kept throwing himself to the ground and running in to players to try and win free kicks. Gerrard looked like a knackered old man and Hart reminded me of Perry Digweed. Looks like him and has that same quality of looking like he could drop a clanger anytime. Possibly controversially I thought Rooney was our best player.

Yeah, Rooney a was our best player, one shot on target in three hours football, sums it up really

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
1) It makes me laugh every time that people get so upset. 2) Did you really think we had any chance of winning the World Cup? 3) Seriously reality check time.

1) you hate your country then.... :jester:

2) no I didn't think we had a chance of Winning the world cup

3) I just thought we would get through with 3 points against a team that got thrashed by COSTA FREKIN' RICA FFS!!!!!, we'll loose to them as well....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair, most English fans didn't expect us to do well this year.

We had a very tough draw and lost both games by the odd goal (Even a Scot would probably agree that we deserved at least a point from one of the games).

Suarez is a monster, Up there with Ronaldo and Messi (Just like Maradonna in the "hand of God Game").

Will we go through? Sadly no. Even if Italy win tomorrow, they won't bust a gut against Uruguay in the last game.

I shall still continue watching this World Cup. Apart from England's poor results, it's proving a good one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can't say I got excited :shrug:

Same, at least I was alive the one and only time we won the World Cup.

We are simply not good enough at present.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm probably completely alone on this; but I actually feel worse than after that defeat last year against that lot. Maybe it's because I am the lone Englishman on this ship.
Absolutley gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here