Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gustavo Bou - Racing Club Striker

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have commentary in my head of him scoring a wondergoal after playing a series of one-twos with our left back:

"Bou...Bong...Bou, Bong...BOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Even Warren would be OK with that

I believe the club, to accomodate Warren, should strive to assemble an all-monosyllable side

Greer, Bong, Ward, March, Dunk, Crofts, Ince -- we're about halfway there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep, BG, in songs, as referenced by the post I was replying to. :thumbsup:

Point of order here, in defence of the pouty Ms Beckham. Even in all the songs, there is actually no suggestion of her shagging about. She merely THINKS of all these other men, 'when she's shagging Beckham'... :thumbsup:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I have commentary in my head of him scoring a wondergoal after playing a series of one-twos with our left back:

"Bou...Bong...Bou, Bong...BOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was commentating? Brian Badonde?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Point of order here, in defence of the pouty Ms Beckham. Even in all the songs, there is actually no suggestion of her shagging about. She merely THINKS of all these other men, 'when she's shagging Beckham'... :thumbsup:

It's a fair cop - I've unfairly questioned her honour, probity, and attractiveness. I concede that it's unlikely that she has contracted the clap. Probably.

Jul 7, 2003
I believe the club, to accomodate Warren, should strive to assemble an all-monosyllable side

Greer, Bong, Ward, March, Dunk, Crofts, Ince -- we're about halfway there.

Nice idea but Warren has always struggled with Gordon / Richard / Greer / Geer over the last few seasons.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Some great finishing there but you have to say he got great service too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Point of order here, in defence of the pouty Ms Beckham. Even in all the songs, there is actually no suggestion of her shagging about. She merely THINKS of all these other men, 'when she's shagging Beckham'...
.........although the ubiquitous opening line does rather imply at least a degree of impropriety on the part of Ms. Beckham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here