Gus: We are the better team

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks for that !
Of course you are the better team, the league table doesn't lie.
But don't you think , just maybe, that the Palace team might just be thinking they have to prove him wrong ?
I know what the reaction on here would be if Holloway came out and said it.

Holloway couldn't say it truthfully, could he?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Both managers sound shit-scared in those quotes. Guess that's equivalent to how most fans feel as well.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Thanks for that !
But don't you think , just maybe, that the Palace team might just be thinking they have to prove him wrong ?

He makes it pretty clear that this is irrelevant without winning in the play offs and that is what we have to do now. I hate being favourites and would much rather be massive underdogs, however since Christmas we have got a lot more points than you. Sadly, this will mean nothing come Friday night and it will be down to who handles the pressure better over 180 minutes/210 minutes/penalties.

I don't think I have ever been so excited and also dreaded something quite so much at the same time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks for that !

So Holloway is going to tell his players that they are not as good as Brightons. What's your point. No geeing up for this one.
I shouldn't think your players listen to his pre-match talk anyway......... He just rambles on about straw, cider and aliens doesn't he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports