Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to tempt Bridcutt away?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Having seen Ince and Bridcutt play together for the first time on Saturday I am convinced we should keep Bridcutt at least until the end of the season.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Having seen Ince and Bridcutt play together for the first time on Saturday I am convinced we should keep Bridcutt at least until the end of the season.

I totally agree... the pair of them together were fantastic.

Dec 29, 2011
I have it on very good authority that Forest were all over him in the summer. It'll be interesting to see if they come back for him in Jan. He's had a dodgy start but he was superb against Leicester.

Wouldn't even be worth selling in Jan. An aging full back who's fairly inconsistent and has 6 months left on his contract. Would go for peanuts, not worth the risk when there's a chance he could help us get promoted.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't even be worth selling in Jan. An aging full back who's fairly inconsistent and has 6 months left on his contract. Would go for peanuts, not worth the risk when there's a chance he could help us get promoted.

I agree, but you have to factor in Forest appear to be going shit or bust this season,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here