Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus threatens to walk out of Sunderland...

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
glass-ceiling-566073.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's made some ridiculous team selections, topped by leaving Johnson out last night. His January signings have been truly woeful as well.
I can't see a PL club coming calling soon.

As they say in another Northern county: there's nowt so daft as Premier League chairmen

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Would you count young Bridcutt in that comment out of interest, not that we miss now Ince is on the ball.

A majority of my fellow supporters would but I would not. I think he's a reasonably good addition and he must be given time. Next season he could be an important member of the team. He was hardly going to be the man we needed right now though.
Scocco and Vergini, however, have been dreadful. We needed players to hit the ground running but he brought in two South Americans who, in the unlikely event that they ever do come good, will be useless until well into next season. Scocco is completely lacking match fitness and Vergini is bad even when compared to the horrendous John O'Shea.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He didn't use the old Brighton Gus device of "If they crap, I go home." So maybe he's refining the speech a little bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here