Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus staying?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
whatever the outcome,the fans will never know the truth(heard plenty of goss from insiders),and thats life im afraid,just hope something is mentioned this week

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Listening to talksport the other day, they had an interview with CMS about the Scotland game. They also touched on the Poyet situation saying that Gus was likely to leave and there might be a new manager. CMS did not say anything like Gus might stay etc, so i guess he would know more about the situation than anyone on NSC. So unfortunately i dont think there is much chance of Poyet staying.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Listening to talksport the other day, they had an interview with CMS about the Scotland game. They also touched on the Poyet situation saying that Gus was likely to leave and there might be a new manager. CMS did not say anything like Gus might stay etc, so i guess he would know more about the situation than anyone on NSC. So unfortunately i dont think there is much chance of Poyet staying.

Like CMS will say anything contraversial ????

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't have issue with any other post matches he's done, because I'm not a needy jealous insecure possessive 12 year old girl.

You clearly don't listen very carefully to Gus' rants, and not just in post-match interviews. You, my friend, are like a man who can't accept his flirty ungrateful girlfriend is leaving him. You are in denial.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You clearly don't listen very carefully to Gus' rants, and not just in post-match interviews. You, my friend, are like a man who can't accept his flirty ungrateful girlfriend is leaving him. You are in denial.

He may leave, but there have been over 160 managerial changes at other clubs since Gus was appointed. He's done a very good job, and if he leaves, then he leaves, no need for the curtain twitching and tantrums that so many (and I am not saying you are one of these) seem to produce on NSC.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The whole Poyet saga is now sooo boring, we are a laughing stock at the moment and I can't be arsed to defend them when mates take the piss anymore

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He may leave, but there have been over 160 managerial changes at other clubs since Gus was appointed. He's done a very good job, and if he leaves, then he leaves, no need for the curtain twitching and tantrums that so many (and I am not saying you are one of these) seem to produce on NSC.

Exactly the 6th most loyal manager in England does not deserve the shit he has been getting on this board for the last few weeks.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Exactly the 6th most loyal manager in England does not deserve the shit he has been getting on this board for the last few weeks.

I will continue to give him shite for the post playoff shenanigans.....I am fuming about it still and will be until an explanation of some sort emerges from the inner circle.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

I will continue to give him shite for the post playoff shenanigans.....I am fuming about it still and will be until an explanation of some sort emerges from the inner circle.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Gus doesn't own his house does that mean he's getting evicted? lol.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Gus has really turned this club around playing wise but if the rumours that he has touted other jobs are true I would not trust him if he came back...first good offer he'd be away....if he had turned round and said after the play off debacle...'Alright,we missed it this time,let's try again' I think he'd have massive fan support...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
whatever the outcome,the fans will never know the truth(heard plenty of goss from insiders),and thats life im afraid,just hope something is mentioned this week

In all honesty I'm long past the stage of wanting to know what went on that's between Gus Tanno Charlie and the club, All I want to know is when we are going to have a manager & coaching team in place to start work preparing for next season. If/when Gus, Tanno and Charlie go then they go with my thanks and appreciation for all they've done here, If they stay then as far as I'm concerned we put it all behind us and start with a clean slate next season. If a new manager take's over then he gets my support, I've got my preference of who I want ( Phil Neville ) But at the end of the day that's down to the board to decide who we get, But whatever happens it needs to happen ASAP so we can move on.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
In all honesty I'm long past the stage of wanting to know what went on that's between Gus Tanno Charlie and the club, All I want to know is when we are going to have a manager & coaching team in place to start work preparing for next season. If/when Gus, Tanno and Charlie go then they go with my thanks and appreciation for all they've done here, If they stay then as far as I'm concerned we put it all behind us and start with a clean slate next season. If a new manager take's over then he gets my support, I've got my preference of who I want ( Phil Neville ) But at the end of the day that's down to the board to decide who we get, But whatever happens it needs to happen ASAP so we can move on.

Hear Hear!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Well said. I agree with everything except Phil Neville!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here