Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus seems happy enough

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He seems to be touching himself up in the 1st pic. Is there any need for such lewd behaviour whilst holidaying?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has he been sacked yet? Seems like it from comments here.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well good luck to him, hope he gets some good news from somewhere soon.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What the buggery do people want? pictures of him crying into a bottle of Blue Lightening outside Brighton train station, grabbing the heels of pedestrians shouting 'ez sooo complicated'. FFS.

Is that a new, mind-boggling, mix of White Lightning and Blue Nun?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I would be happy to. Nice holiday in the sun with my mates, still getting paid for doing sod all and that shows no sign of changing soon. Why should he worry it is the club which has the problem. I have no issue wih gus taking a holiday alhough it does mean the saga will drag on for another week.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He seems to be touching himself up in the 1st pic. Is there any need for such lewd behaviour whilst holidaying?

He is covering up the boner after being photographed with those two young ladies :wink:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Wonder whether there has been an agreement made to wait until after the Legends before announcing the decision of his future.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No, Yes, Yes, No

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
However...right after those photos were taken, Gus plodded over to one corner of the room, curled up into a foetal position, started rocking back and forth, having stuck his thumb in his mouth, only removing it to shout WHY WHY LIFE ALWAYS EES COMPLICATED angrily at the ceiling. He then sobbed loudly like a scolded child. For an hour.

So that's pretty good then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wonder whether there has been an agreement made to wait until after the Legends before announcing the decision of his future.

Lost me there why would this have any bearing whatsoever? It's not like it's anything but a jolly, of no importance at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here