Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus saying goodbye to players.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
oh look, Mat Fraser starred in a movie called Kung Fu Flid. maybe you should get over yourself? UNACCEPTABLE!!!! good lord....

MV5BNDUwMjIxMDQyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA5MTYzMg@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

And you think the word was used in the same way by the original poster here do you, wow!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Christ is this thread still going? We're on page 9 and people are still arguing where Ashley Barnes lives :-D
Gus may or may not have visited Ashley Barnes at his address today in either
Burgess hill/ovingdean/Rottingdean/Milton Keynes ect. Where's Not Andy Naylor? we've got an exclusive for you here that's piping hot.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Ah, but it may have been a Sainsburys Metro or whatever they are called. In which case, they stay open later on a Sunday. That proves Ashley was shopping in Sainsburys at Haywards Heath, prior to going back home to Letchworth via Burgess Hill, Ovingdean, Rottingdean and Hastings where his other houses are........

Good shout! But it wasn't, it was in the big bugger by the station. He was wearinh denim shorts and white with green and yellow trim) havianas.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
finally he has gone, as much as i have loved having him as manager.

Poyet was at Mr Barnes house this morning in Burgess Hill, and the news of the last half hour would give that a bit more credit in that communication with players would now be allowed now he is not employed by us...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
And his kids at school with your mates children?:smile:

Not at school together, that was my miscommunication with mate, Ash regularly trains my mates boys at school in b hill, as its on his door step.

I could tell you his exact address but that would be innapropriate

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Ive just seen AB Haywards Heath sainsburys. He looked a bit moody.

Make of that what you will...

Saw him there as well. Had a proper 'face' on. Thought about wishing him luck for the season then dodged it. For the record it was about 3:30pm

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hmm seeing as Gus said he couldn't communicate with his players I have my doubts on this one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here