Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning how important it is for Albion fans create a good atmosphere ...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Would be good if just for once most folk were in their seats - standing of course - 10 minutes before kick off so that the noise and singing really sends shivers of excitement down our spines and fear into into the hearts of the other lot. Plus you would enjoy the opera singer.

Feb 14, 2010
Would be good if just for once most folk were in their seats - standing of course - 10 minutes before kick off so that the noise and singing really sends shivers of excitement down our spines and fear into into the hearts of the other lot. Plus you would enjoy the opera singer.

There is no point singing before kick off anymore as some twonk on the P.A. system wants to drown everyone out with extra loud music. If however some tells him to can it and yes you are absolutely right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now this is exactly the right moment to point out the contradiction in the position of Gus Poyet and the club / its stewards who are obsessed with telling people in the North Stand to sit down. Let the North stand and West (upper) be on their feet. Sure enforce in West Lower and East but there is no point Gus saying make some noise and stewards spending all night throwing people out who do just that.

What a boring statement

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Gus said this morning how important it is for Albion fans create a good atmosph

Hope they show the montage of Mullers etc again plus the three goals we put past them in March then lead the team out to GOSBTS

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hope they show the montage of Mullers etc again plus the three goals we put past them in March then lead the team out to GOSBTS

This is a must , shown as cinematic highlights with replays from different angles , plus more in slow mo and then super slow mo.

D

Deleted User X18H

Not got Seagulls player. Is it subjective then that's its unclear whether he did or not?

He said to me (in answer to my question not over breakfast) 'they will be patient, they know the way we play.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We should try and out sing the dick on the mic I agree this is the one we need to to be the 12 player. So much rest on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here