Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he will enjoy the Liverpool game but seemed to suggest

SouthCoastShankly

Sep 20, 2011
Blimey, all this rhubarb over a free Carling cup ticket.

The be fair on you lot it seems most of the tears comes from Tony Meolas Loan Spell. Some phase with "arse from your elbow" comes to mind.

Bet you any money that:

A) they will want the Albion to WIN for Nooney. The same cannot be said for the plastic scousers in the Albion end

B) they are all genuine scousers anyway and by definition probably go to Anfield and are not some southern prat who "supports" them because they are on the tele alot or used to win things.

In fact my gimpy friend there is a LFC supporters group on the south coast that make it up to Liverpool roughly every month. Myself included.

Also your use of the word "plastic" is f***ing hilarious considering how many closet Brighton supporters have appeared since your promotion. I work with no fewer than 12 BHA season ticket holders, 10 of them brought their first season ticket this season and previously never claimed any support for BHA. In fact most were all supposed "big supporters" of top four sides. Your support is riddled with "plastic" fans.

BTW - I may also have players lounge access, is this ok?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Talking to someone I know that is a part time cleaner at the Amex, Not match-day staff but offices and the like doing 16 odd hours a week , after 3 month they are entitled to a season ticket, Full time staff apparently 2 season tickets.
The young lady I was talking to has no interest on football what so ever, so gives it out to any friend or family member who wants it on a game by game basis.
Maybe this how these ticket get passed on?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

The be fair on you lot it seems most of the tears comes from Tony Meolas Loan Spell. Some phase with "arse from your elbow" comes to mind.

In fact my gimpy friend there is a LFC supporters group on the south coast that make it up to Liverpool roughly every month. Myself included.

Also your use of the word "plastic" is f***ing hilarious considering how many closet Brighton supporters have appeared since your promotion. I work with no fewer than 12 BHA season ticket holders, 10 of them brought their first season ticket this season and previously never claimed any support for BHA. In fact most were all supposed "big supporters" of top four sides. Your support is riddled with "plastic" fans.

Gents we seem to have someone in the midst trotting out The Palace argument re Brighton plastics.

Let me guess tho they are from Sussex? No?

Let me also make a bold statement that they actually wanted to go and see some REAL football instead of following some team 00s of miles away on the tele?

Roughly every month? Well done. Have a banana.

SC Shankley. Please forgive us if we're not all queueing up to suck your cock. It's a lifetime of thinking that plastic premiership fans are all cock juggling thunderc*nts that does it.

Don't forget to book your usual seat at the pub for the next round if you beat us.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Ideal solution mate sit in the players lounge and watch the game on SKY. Once Livrpool have won proceed to lord over us poor brethren.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Firstly, there are no 'tears'. Merely people expressing their chagrin that tickets in the Brighton end have ended up in the hands of a non-Brighton fan.

Secondly, the people you refer to who have PAID for season tickets, are (financially) SUPPORTING the club. By that definition, if no other, they ARE proper supporters of the Albion. Whatever their background, they are SUPPORTING their local club in a far more meaningful way, then buying a nylon shirt with "Suarez" on the back, and paying for a Sky Sports package.

Finally, why would anyone give a flying f*** about what access your free ticket gives you? Makes no odds to me.

Plastic Brighton? We got promoted from Div 3 into Div 2. It's hardly winning the f***ing Champions League is it? And theyre all buying tickets to the games unlike plastic premiership fans. f*** me, when a southern Liverpool plastic calls Brighton fans plastic then you know the world's gone mad.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Firstly, there are no 'tears'. Merely people expressing their chagrin that tickets in the Brighton end have ended up in the hands of a non-Brighton fan.

Secondly, the people you refer to who have PAID for season tickets, are (financially) SUPPORTING the club. By that definition, if no other, they ARE proper supporters of the Albion. Whatever their background, they are SUPPORTING their local club in a far more meaningful way, then buying a nylon shirt with "Suarez" on the back, and paying for a Sky Sports package.

Finally, why would anyone give a flying f*** about what access your free ticket gives you? Makes no odds to me.

May I say that I loved your use of the word 'chagrin' there?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

100% This!

SouthCoastShankly

Sep 20, 2011
Gents we seem to have someone in the midst trotting out The Palace argument re Brighton plastics.

Let me guess tho they are from Sussex? No?

Let me also make a bold statement that they actually wanted to go and see some REAL football instead of following some team 00s of miles away on the tele?

Roughly every month? Well done. Have a banana.

Deny it all you want mate. You weren't selling out every week at the Withdean in League 2 or League 1, yet now you're in the Championship and have best part of what 18K season tickets.

Seems like the "Palace argument" is watertight.

Sure you have a core set of supporters but you have a lot of season ticket holders who have no historical knowledge of the club/team aside from what they read in match reports. Most of your new season tickets holders probably are priced out of going to watch Prem teams in London. I'd be happy with the revenue but don't go taking the piss suggesting they aren't plastic.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

And a THIS from me to. Agree with HS EXCELLENT use of the word chagrin!

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Deny it all you want mate. You weren't selling out every week at the Withdean in League 2 or League 1, yet now you're in the Championship and have best part of what 18K season tickets.

Sure you have a core set of supporters but you have a lot of season ticket holders who have no historical knowledge of the club/team aside from what they read in match reports. Most of your new season tickets holders probably are priced out of going to watch Prem teams in London. I'd be happy with the revenue but don't go taking the piss suggesting they aren't plastic.

Do your homework Pal. Lots of these are people who couldn't/wouldn't go to Gillingham & Withdean, because it wasn't a proper home, but spent many years supporting the Albion at the Goldstone.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The point I was trying, unsuccessfully, to make is what the hell does it matter anyway? Yes ok, if your kid is getting shit at school then yes its crap, but to be honest they are smiling now surely and secondly, if noone has purchased a stack of tickets ( and we dont know its him) in the home section, if there is any trouble, like one of them being a mouthy twat and getting hurled out, the club will know what seat that person is in, and they will be able to trace the purchase history back. If it is a club official that has bought the ticket, I assume they will face the consequences.

I have no problem whatsoever with people supporting whoever they like. It has no bearing on my life at all.....and yes it is possible to support two teams ( albeit one more than the other) I suspect there are many people on here who do. But to suggest to that shankley bloke, without even knowing or having met him that he is somehow a "plastic" fan was a tad pathetic really...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

So you seem to be targeting me instead of all the other posters. Well done.

By the way thats complete BULLSHIT but there you go.

What the stadium has done is re-ignited the latent support that has always been there.

Those Prem fans priced out as you put it probably a hundred or so.

SouthCoastShankly

Sep 20, 2011
Do your homework Pal. Lots of these are people who couldn't/wouldn't go to Gillingham & Withdean, because it wasn't a proper home, but spent many years supporting the Albion at the Goldstone.

Pretty shit excuse if you ask me. At a time when your club needed the revenue and support but you "wouldn't go because it wasn't a proper home".

Kudos to those who did support the club then if there are supporters like you around.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm actually really enjoying this thread.

The original issue of a plastic liverpool fan getting a ticket in the home end is going strong and we have 2 sub-plots regarding the true definition of a plastic fan and the fact that some genuine supporters might not be season ticket holders (and hence might have liked that ticket for the game tomorrow).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here