Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said this morning he will enjoy the Liverpool game but seemed to suggest

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought HB&B has Gus telephone number and he was relaying a conversation he had with the great man? This not the case?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Palace, Leeds, Liverpool.

I don't think a single fan would disagree that this is the win priority.

SouthCoastShankly

Sep 20, 2011
Hi just popping on here to get an idea of opinion before the game tomorrow.

Believe it or not there is quite a large Liverpool following in the south. Many of us regularly put in the mileage to see Liverpool at Anfield. My first game watching Liverpool was against Brighton in the FA Cup at the Goldstone in 1991. We won 3-2, the game was really tight and I fully expect another close one tomorrow. I have some contacts at Brighton who have sorted me out tickets (Home end though), which was lucky as I hear tickets are as rare as rocking horse shit.

We be taking this one seriously as we did in the last round against Exeter, but expect some rotation. We expect Gerrard to be involved, probably starting but could be a sub. I reckon Bellamy and Carroll up top.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

Except, maybe those made from a certain petro-chemical derivative. They would probably have the order reversed.
For me, simply must beat Palace. Can't contemplate a defeat, and won't be happy with just a draw.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'll take the three victories in whichever order them come :wink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have some contacts at Brighton who have sorted me out tickets (Home end though), which was lucky as I hear tickets are as rare as rocking horse shit.

Welcome to NSC. However hope I dont bump into you at the ground. Either go in the away end or f*** off. Whats that? Not LOYAL enough to qualify for tix for the Liv end?

As for your mates they can f***ing DO ONE as well. People like you (and them) have stopped geniune Albion fans getting a ticket. This ANGERS me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would take a narrow defeat to Liverpool (no shame in that), in exchange for absolutely stuffing Palace out of sight, several to nil. Am I on my own with that one?

Nope me and souther sid would take a 6 nil against the pool if it meant beating Palace.

I would love to STUFF them but I would settle for a one nil right now.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nope me and souther sid would take a 6 nil against the pool if it meant beating Palace.

I would love to STUFF them but I would settle for a one nil right now.

At some point we want a big win to make up for the 5-0, as much to finally shut them up about it as for us. But for now, 1-0 is fine, we can be patient for the gubbing, it will come. I agree with you, totally. Defeat is not an option. And if we're making all this progress, it's time to confirm it by putting Palace in their place.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
At some point we want a big win to make up for the 5-0, as much to finally shut them up about it as for us. But for now, 1-0 is fine, we can be patient for the gubbing, it will come. I agree with you, totally. Defeat is not an option. And if we're making all this progress, it's time to confirm it by putting Palace in their place.

Would love it to be a big score to nil. Might not get too many chances if they end up down their usual end of the table, and finally disappear into L1 this season.

SouthCoastShankly

Sep 20, 2011
Welcome to NSC. However hope I dont bump into you at the ground. Either go in the away end or f*** off. Whats that? Not LOYAL enough to qualify for tix for the Liv end?

As for your mates they can f***ing DO ONE as well. People like you (and them) have stopped geniune Albion fans getting a ticket. This ANGERS me.

How would you know?

I'm hardly going to go in colours am I numbnuts! You see the big clubs have substantially larger memberships and waiting lists for season tickets, getting away seats whilst not a season ticket holder is impossible unless you're willing to pay extortionate prices.

As for my tickets - You assume everyone working for BHA supports BHA. Stupid assumption. They get tickets as employees, they choose to give them to others as they see fit. I got the tickets for free, they weren't ever on sale. I didn't expect so many tears on here...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still ANGERS me. Giving it to a plastic scouser instead of an Albion fan.

As for cost well its the "price" you pay to attach yourself to a successful team as far as im concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here