Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus said afterwards he kept Ulloa on, as we kept on putting the crosses in.

D

Deleted User X18H

You should have asked why he replaced a striker, with a midfielder when we was 1-0 down and he has his top scorer sitting on the bench. And why he kept Buckley on for 75 mins when he clearly wasn't interested last night. Lualua nearly won us the game and has been much more of a threat than Buckley of late.
To be honest I like to keep my questions to Gus on a more positive slant . I asked Appelton what he thought of Vicente though, he tried no to be too complimentary.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be honest I like to keep my questions to Gus on a more positive slant . I asked Appelton what he thought of Vicente though, he tried no to be too complimentary.

Seems to me that nobody ever asks Gus anything that might actually question his decisions. It's always positive questioning, Argus and radio included. It's almost as if everyone is scared of upsetting him or pissing him off.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What's also important to note about Ulloa is that because Barnes was out, Ulloa was dropping much deeper to help the midfield. When Barnes plays, the striker can stay up front and the midfield can be helped out by Barnes. I am really very excited about seeing Barnes, Vicente and Ulloa all playing. I think that will work really well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Somewhere I said I thought some of the 'problem' with Buckley is he's missing Calde.

As much as Bruno is probably better than Calde, there doesn't seem to be the 'spark' between them.

Calde & Buckley would have killed off their left back after his yellow, in the second half.

I think their 2 pronged attack on so many left backs, right in front of me, is my consistent highlight from last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here