Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus putting a strong team out against FC United Of Manchester Wednesday

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Poyet Plans Attack

He told seagulls.co.uk, "I don't know if it's good or bad news for FC United of Manchester or for the fans, but we are definitely going to be stronger than we were in the first game.
"Because we didn't play on Saturday there is no reason why I shouldn't play players who I might otherwise have rested, but we will have to see. It's going to be a stronger team than last time though.
"The bookings are the only thing that worries me, and that may affect my selection with a few players, but the rest is fine and I'm not worried about it."
Lets get behind the lads and show them why we deserve to play Pompey in the third round :albion1:

alan917

Aug 5, 2005
If he put out a stronger side in the first game we wouldnt be mucking around with a replay.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If he put out a stronger side in the first game we wouldnt be mucking around with a replay.

If we'd taken our many clear cut chances, and their keeper hadn't made a couple of stunning saves, the same would also be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here