Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus promised he would go for it and attempt to win every match ?? LIAR........

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
:bowdown: You, sir, are a true HERO.

Maybe if we went out for all three points we might have ended up with none. Then you would REALLY be having a moan...

Read the OP !! I'm only quoting what our manager told us ! Draws are no good we need wins and we will go for wins ..., he is a liar because he clearly never went for the win last night

I never said I was happy or not with a point or the performance..

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
What exactly do we deserve, and why?

Based on quality of football played at home We deserve to be in 2nd spot , were not because Gus has been to negative and not been positive enough in matches to finish teams off , this has lead to lost points from late equalisers . Last night was another example , we had very good options on the bench to change the attack and put fresh legs on , he never even attempted it , attitude is 1 point is better than none . It should be lets freshen things up with 15 to go and try for 3 . IMO

Don't get me wrong I'm happy with Gus and think he's done amazing and I love the football we play and everything about the club . But don't tell me draws are no good we will be going for wins then do what he done last night . That's all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here