Votes: 160 86.5%
  • No - he won't take us forward

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Not sure - he needs more time before I can make an opinion

Votes: 19 10.3%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Following a comment on the Moan-in this evening I have now heard 3 brighton supporters this month suggest that Gus is out of his depth and should be replaced.

What are other people's opinions of Gus?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a joke...!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Like him, we will do well as long as he hangs around

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is 1 of the reasons why I do not listen to it there are enough idiots about without choosing to listen to them.

Gus is the best thing that has happened to this club for years and with TB will make us a decent Championship side at least.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
You need to stop taking that show so seriously

Not just basing it on the phone in.

Since the Carlise game i have had 2 other Brighton fans seriously suggest to me that he should be replaced.

I personally don't agree, but I wouldn't have got rid of Slade when we did

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Gus OUT.

This passing football FAD will never work at this level. We need a PROPER lower league manager who will play good honest football. I say break the bank and get Paul Jewell from colchester.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
What do these fans expect perfection every game, we won away from home again, wow we didnt perform as well as usual what a horror.
Im sometimes shocked how much we expect for some reason, we put soo much pressure on our own players, after about 2 games i hear fans saying oh he is rubbish.
His record is really Good Poyet and has brought in some quality players and got us passing the ball, when i have also heard our fans moaning we play the ball long all the time, but my friend who is a season ticket holder said he heard fans moaning around him that passing ball and not getting anywhere, all the top bosses say its control of game and not giving the ball to the opposition.
Also you tend to look for opportunities for goal, also i dont get why some fans also happy with medicre players like robinson in past and now Cox, what have they ever done consistently, how many goals, assists, won games with brillant play.
Answer not often enough, cox has had long enough to prove to us and failed to standard that we want, unless some fans like being in league 2 and 1, we need to improve on better quality.
Sometimes i think we shoot ourselves in the feet by amount of pressure and expectation some of our fans have. eg some less confident players may not take too well to being shouted at on 2nd game for us, or a manager who is promising and learning trade like Poyet may just say had enough and go.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What do these fans expect perfection every game, we won away from home again, wow we didnt perform as well as usual what a horror.
Im sometimes shocked how much we expect for some reason, we put soo much pressure on our own players, after about 2 games i hear fans saying oh he is rubbish.
His record is really Good Poyet and has brought in some quality players and got us passing the ball, when i have also heard our fans moaning we play the ball long all the time, but my friend who is a season ticket holder said he heard fans moaning around him that passing ball and not getting anywhere, all the top bosses say its control of game and not giving the ball to the opposition.
Also you tend to look for opportunities for goal, also i dont get why some fans also happy with medicre players like robinson in past and now Cox, what have they ever done consistently, how many goals, assists, won games with brillant play.
Answer not often enough, cox has had long enough to prove to us and failed to standard that we want, unless some fans like being in league 2 and 1, we need to improve on better quality.
Sometimes i think we shoot ourselves in the feet by amount of pressure and expectation some of our fans have. eg some less confident players may not take too well to being shouted at on 2nd game for us, or a manager who is promising and learning trade like Poyet may just say had enough and go.

:lolol:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It was a joke...!!!!!

Arn't jokes meant to be funny?

And how do people know it was a joke and not serious at the time - unfortunately there are fans out there who don't attend games that often / at all so they base their opinion on what the club is doing on what they hear, and that type of stuff could make them a) perpetuate the myth further leading to a climate of gloom & b) put them off from attending a game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Arn't jokes meant to be funny?

And how do people know it was a joke and not serious at the time - unfortunately there are fans out there who don't attend games that often / at all so they base their opinion on what the club is doing on what they hear, and that type of stuff could make them a) perpetuate the myth further leading to a climate of gloom & b) put them off from attending a game

A joke caller on the moan in? Did u hear it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here