Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet taken to hospital

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I hope that he is well – that goes without saying – but, going for a night out in Newcastle as Sunderland manager, he was asking for trouble.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Headaches and seizures? Sounds like he'll need an MRI scan. Could be Epilepsy or even a brain tumour. Not a massive Poyet fan myself but i hope all the best for him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That Sun link doesn't seem to point to a Gus story (any more), and can't see anything on Google.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hopefully it is just stress, looks like it is on reading the story.

poyetscare.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
With this being last week's news, and not having heard anything since, I'm assuming he's ok. Confirmation would be nice, then NSC can carry on taking the piss.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There are some very immature attitudes on this thread. This is a man, like you and me. He did nothing but good for our football club. I wish him well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hope he is alright. Wish him all the best as despite his arrogance, he is a club legend. We knew when appointing him what we bought into and he gave us some incredible football in return. Will never forget the way we utterly destroyed League One.

Did we know his 'baggage' when he arrived? I think not.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There are some very immature attitudes on this thread. This is a man, like you and me. He did nothing but good for our football club. I wish him well.

Nothing but good, until near the end of his tenure with the Albion. But I wish him well too.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Once saw a disabled boy collapse and have a seizure in a local shop, a very scary episode, sounds much the same as whatever happened to Poyet. Hopefully there's nothing seriously wrong.. seizures don't normally happen due to stress though as far as I'm aware, though they CAN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here